Beauty essentials for your handbag: The Holy Trinity of lippies

5 Apr

petite street - Lip essentials for every handbag: Lucas' Papaw, Nars Odalisque, The Body Shop Born Lippy Stick in Strawberry GIF

Why commit to one when your handbag has space for all three?

Lucas’ Papaw Ointment - Not only my saviour when lips are dry and parched, this multi-purpose ointment can also work its magic on cuts, bites and burns. No need to lug around a first-aid kit when this one’s around. Coat your eyelashes with this goo before bed to wake up with thick and soft flutter.

The Body Shop Born Lippy Stick in Strawberry - If you, too, were a teenaged girl in the noughties, at some point you would have owned it’s older sister, the tub. The scent is less concentrated and the gloss has been toned down but the strawberry-tint is just as good in twist applicator form.

NARS Larger Than Life Lip gloss in Odalisque – I whip out this lippie when the going gets tough and I need to shine. Forgot your blush at home? No problem, this gloss has just the right amount of sparkle and pop to highlight your cheekbones.

Follow petite street on bloglovin’

About these ads

6 Responses to “Beauty essentials for your handbag: The Holy Trinity of lippies”

1. tiny sartorialist April 5, 2013 at 9:05 am #

All I needed to see was that amazing pic and now I need everything. Such good illustration!!!!

• petite street April 5, 2013 at 7:06 pm #

Thank you, Marshall, that’s very kind of you. I hope I don’t send your mum broke!

2. renaphuah May 9, 2013 at 4:41 pm #

I didnt know you are a gloss kinda girl! I secretly love glosses.

• petite street May 9, 2013 at 4:42 pm #

Haha! I’m wearing lipstick today though.

• renaphuah May 9, 2013 at 4:47 pm #

Haha! Those Chanel glossimers look yummy but I am too scared to get back into glosses after stopped using them for a few years. Coincidentally, I wrote a blog entry today about my beauty essentials on WO http://www.walterosborne.com/my-beauty-essentials/ xx

• petite street May 9, 2013 at 10:36 pm #

Awesome!! Jotting down notes. Love a post by a make-up artist!

Leave some petite love

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 68 other followers